March 2015 Minutes
- 102 people attended
- Everything went really well. Thank you to all those who helped.
- Spent $1422.85
- Income: $1290.00
- Net Loss of $132.85
- Distance markers for inside the club house
- Ev Grower made a motion to purchase the distance markers seconded by Rene Baldwin
- Yardage markers for $139.10 through Promotional Innovations.
- Keys are ordered and will be here next week.
- Jessica Tressler was reimbursed $427.76 for the purchase of keys.
- The WCO for our county has notified us about the ATV’s and will be patrolling are area for the ATV’s
- A motion was made by Chris Walter to reimburse Rene Baldwin $78.24 for picture materials seconded by Shawn Cox.
- A motion was made by Ev Grower to hang pictures on the wall seconded by Chris Walters: Passed
- Dick Logan volunteered to take care of the lights that are out in the club house.
- Linda Watcher made a motion to buy four lights seconded by Terry D’Amico: Passed
- Discussion was held about displaying the club roster.
- Filters for the air system and a first aid kit were purchased. A motion was made by Ev Grower to pay Fastenal $154.62 and seconded by Shawn Cox: Passed
- Turkey Shoots
- April 1-22 Wednesday’s at 7pm
- Sound System
- We have two wireless microphones donated
- We need an audio system to make our sound system complete with an estimate of about $250.
- Linda Watcher made a motion to purchase the audio system seconded by Dick Logan: Passed.
- Shawn Cox will handle purchasing and setting up the system.
- Camera System
- An upgrade of the current camera system is wanted.
- An estimate of $1223.93 to install eight cameras, wiring, and the system.
- Linda Watcher made a motion to purchase, and not to exceed $1500, the camera system seconded by Terry D’Amico: Passed
- Hunter Safety
- Ev Grower made a motion to allow access to our club to the game commotion for hunter safety seconded by Anthony Belczyk: Passed
- Beaver County Conservation League
- An invitation to the League to come to our club to explain what they stand for was extended.
- Director Position
- Rene Baldwin resigned
- A motion made by Wayne Hochar and seconded by Shawn to accept Rene’s resignation: Passed
- The Director position will be placed on hold until the election committee has time to meet.
Ev Grower made a motion to accept the five new members and Linda Watcher
seconded it: Passed.