August Meeting Highlights
- There was a problem on our outdoor range.
- The officers also discussed the by-law changes: It was anonymous amongst them to recommend not to have any by-law changes.
- Scholarship: we had two applicant, the officers are recommending giving out both scholarships and next year to relook at the scholarship process.
- A correspondences was sent threw an email, It needs to be brought to the attention that what is placed on the website are highlights not official minutes.
- The range back stops are now rebuilt.
- Cell Tower
- A zoning meeting is scheduled for September 6.
- By-Law Changes
- Please see attached paper for what the by-law is currently and the purposed changed.
- Ev Grower made a motion to make the purposed change and seconded by Anthony Belczyk: Discussion
- All in favor: 1, All opposed: 16, Motion fails.
- Hats and Shirts
- They are still for sale. Please see Shawn Cox or come to a meeting if interested
- Self-Protection for Woman
- August had no one
- Next class September 18 2-4
- .22 Bulls eye
- Starting September 7 at 6:30pm
- Turkey Shoot
- A motion made by Dick Logan to have the Turkey Shoot starting September 14 at 7pm seconded by Sherri Sapp: Passed
· Beaver Valley Archers Field days’ sept. 3rd and 4th
· Youth Pheasant Hunt at Raccoon State Park Oct 8th at 7am register at Game Commission website after Labor Day.
· Goose Hunt at Brady’s run, Youth Oct 29th and Nov 5th, Adult hunts Oct. 31, Nov 4,7,10,14,18
· Field day 96 kids registered 76 attended. All stations went well, no mishaps or injuries, (photos on county leagues website)