Building Committee Report:
The gate is still having glitches. We are working on it.
- Bear season was a record high this year
- Camp there is a proposed tuition hike.
- Herford Manor, all the money is put into an escrow account and if the project falls threw the money will be given back.
- Supporting our troops with Books: please donate books for our troops. You can bring them to the club and place them in the entrance way.
- Herford Manor
- Anthony Bekzyk made a motion to donate $500 to the Wildlife for Everyone Endowment Foundation for Herford Manor, Seconded by Ev Gower: Passed
- It is being clarified that we are rejoining the County League for the $250 tier.
- A monthly fee of $55 and an installation fee of $79.00
- We would use this for our key system, our cameras and educational use.
- Ed Bennethum made a motion to go with Armstrong Internet for Administration and educational use ONLY: Seconded by Anthony Bekzyk: Passed, One opposed
- Christmas Party
- 110 people including 45 kids
- A picture of all children was taken with Santa. Pictures are on Facebook be sure to look
- The total cost for the Christmas party was $1314.96
- Pop Machine
- $3,794.95 for a new smaller pop machine.
- Ev Gower made a motion to purchase the pop machine and seconded by Alex Hoyle.: Passed
- Shirts and Hats
- Estimates are, Hats are $12.00, Shirts are $8.00
- It is being discussed to get 60 hats and 60 shirts
- This topic is being tabled until next meeting
- Self-protection for Women
- October we had two women
- November we had three women
- Next class is December 20 at 2:00pm
- January’s class will be held the 31 at 2:00pm
o It is being recommended that we donate to the Koppel Fire Department, Big Beaver Fire Department, Clinton Church for the holiday dinners and the Woman’s society of the Koppel Methodist Church
o It is also being suggested to donate $750 for each place
o Anthony Bekzyk made a motion to donate $750 to all four organizations seconded by Wayne Hoschar: Passed