I am missing contact information for these three members: Amanda Koleman, George Lavrich, and William Bennett. If you or any one reading this knows these members please contact me. I have had your renewal form sent back with out a Forwarding address.
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Tax Bill: A Motion was made to pay Anett Carbis Toothman $1450 for preparing our taxes: Passed
A motion was made to purchase office supplies: Passed
The club renewals have been mailed out. If you have not received them yet please keep waiting, I have found that it will take up to two weeks for some to receive the forms. In the meantime it is reminded that you can renew online!
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Gate is down again.
- Cell Tower: Borough is waiting on cell tower. Cell tower people have been on property going over plans.
- Floor scrubber: The batteries will be looked at for purchase.
- Steel post markers are bought and here.
- Farm and Game: Everything is the same except pheasant stalking.
- The club will be hosting a Haunted House in the fall.
- The audit came back, and everything was ok
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Bids for the indoor range ducted work are being taken.
- Tractor: A motion was made to reimburse Jarrett Wagner for tractor tires: Passed
- Haunted House: An idea for this fall was brought up to have a haunted house on our property. The gentleman that brought the idea up is asked to come to the next meeting with his ideas.
Saturday, February 17, 2018
January BCSCL REPORT
For the first time in its 122 year history, the PGC will call its Wildlife Conservation Officers “State Game Wardens.” This became effective 1/1/2018
Numerous beaver complaints have come in. The cold/ice has slowed trapping down. After the weather warms up, trapping activity should increase. Matt coordinates the trappers with the land owners who want the beaver removed.
There was a drowning at Lake Arthur in Moraine State Park last month. The victim made a number of mistakes that cost him his life. He was out by himself, the ice was too thin and he didn’t have a life jacket on. If he would have had a life jacket on, he could have survived
Officer Allen emphasized how important it is to be careful with ice activities.
• Have a minimum of 4” of clear ice.
• ALWAYS WEAR A LIFE JACKET
• Always have another person with you.
• Have a throwable flotation device, a rope and ice awls
Mike Harcher Game Report
HB-359 permits a hunter who mistakenly takes illegal game to not suffer the revocation of their hunting license if they turn themselves into the PGC
HR-4454 Chronic Wasting Disease Management Act. To develop and implement management strategies to address chronic wasting disease among deer, elk, and moose populations