Building Committee Report:
Still fighting the gate, we need to wait until he weather breaks in order to fix it correctly.
- The Fishing Derby: will be April 30
- Youth Camp: June 19-25 $150 per person.
- The County League Banquet will be March 5. Tickets will be available next meeting.
- The internet is put on hold for a few months.
- Herford Manor
- Due to some confusion with this a representative from the county league will come next meeting to explain how the money we would like to donate will be used.
- Self-protection for Women
- January 31 at 2pm will be the next class.
- Shirts and Hats
- Due to us waiting a month the price may have increased, currently the estimated price is $1,308.
- The estimate includes 60 hats and 60 shirts.
- Dick Logan made a motion to purchase the 60 hats and 60 shirts with a cap of $1,350.00 Seconded by Linda Watcher. Passed
- Dick Logan made a motion to have the dinner seconded by Wayne Hoschar.
- March 12 at 5pm
- Turkey Shoots
- Dick Logan made a motion to have four turkey shoots starting April 6. Seconded by Linda Watcher: Passed.
- Woman’s Self Protection
- February 28th and March 20th are the next two classes.
Raymond Wolf Sr.
Linda Watcher made a motion to accept the 14 new members and Dick Logan
seconded it: Passed.