Building Committee Report:
- There is a new reader on the gate.
- 153 kids attended the fishing derby.
- Conservation camp is full (48 kids).
- Second Amendment rally. 146 people went.
- Self-Protection for women
- No one came for our May class.
- Cell Tower
- We are currently on the fourth move of the tower
- Property purchase
- Title search was completed.
- Possible closing next week
- Paid our tax preparation $1600
- A motion was made by Ev Gower to reimburse Shawn Cox $27.93 for cleaner for the floor and a new mop head seconded by: Jim Quinn, Passed.
- Five Points Hunting Club
- They are sponsoring a “Hunt for a Lifetime”
- In order to sponsor the “Hunt for a lifetime” they are putting on a shoot and asking for donations to sponsor a target for $100
- A Motion was made by Jim Quinn and seconded by Bud Hackett to sponsor a target: Passed
- It is currently on the internet.
- Rifle Team
- Rifle team received first place
- $260 was turned in.
· Property Survey
o Estimates are being taken; this is due to purchasing the new piece of property.
· Self-Protection for Women
o July 31, will be the next class 2-4
· Ev Gower made a motion to sponsor one kid for the Conservation Camp, $150, seconded by: Skip Veiock: Passed.